Current Students may now register for summer. New students may register beginning May 20.
Click to Download:
FALL REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
***PLEASE NOTE YOU STILL NEED TO WAIT FOR YOUR REGISTRATION PACKET IN THE MAIL FOR YOUR REGISTRATION FORMS & PROGRESS REPORTS! WE BEGIN ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR MAIL SLOT FROM SUMMER STUDENTS & RECITAL VOLUNTEERS ON FRIDAY JULY 26, 2013.
1. If you are a summer student or recital volunteer take advantage of your early registration opportunity and bring your form back immediately on Friday. If you get your mail on Friday and your packet was not in the mail, please call the studio and leave a message. Someone will get back to you after 3pm on Friday. If you are a returning student but not a summer student/recital volunteer DO NOT bring your registration forms in until Tuesday July 30. New students may register August 5.
2. FOLLOW PROGRESS REPORTS. Signing up for the wrong level will delay your registration. Your correct level may fill before we get a chance to contact you.
3. Include your registration fee and September's tuition. All accounts must be paid in full and include this payment to accept your registration.
4. KEEP YOUR YELLOW COPY and post it in a safe place. We do not automatically send out confirmations. We will only contact you if there is a problem with your registration.
5. The studio is closed Friday July 26-Sunday July 28 and reopens July 29. Many classes will fill over the weekend. We will do our best to return calls but please note: waiting for a call may delay your registration, and classes may fill in the meantime.
Fall classes begin the Tuesday after Labor Day.